Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Vegetarian Lasagna

When I find I have some free time, usually during the holidays, I always make a batch of vegetarian lasagna. I freeze most of it and take it to university for lunches during semester or have it for dinner on busy nights when I don't have the time or energy to cook.



The layers are roasted pumpkin, sauteed eggplant, and spinach and ricotta, all with a tomato and herb sauce. The lasagna is topped with a cheese sauce. 

For the full recipe follow this link vegetarian lasagna 


So messy and delicious! I find this style of cooking the most rewarding, when I can freeze 6 or 8 serves of this meal for another day. My freezer is full of home made meals ready to be thrown into the oven (or microwave) for a quick, healthy and stress-free meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment